Rotterdam is a popular city among international students, expats and other groups looking for long term or temporary housing. The rental market is always changing rapidly and therefore offers sufficient opportunities for home owners to rent out their properties. Touw Vastgoed has got over 15 years experience in leasing and managing various properties for home owners in and around Rotterdam.
I want to let a property, which services does Touw Vastgoed offer?
We are delighted that you choose Touw Vastgoed to mediate on your behalf. We would like to plan a non-committal introduction where together where we can advise and inform you about the possibilities of your property.
Our services include:
– Creating a comprehensive and professional photo coverage of the property.
– Design an excellent and clear advertisement.
– Advertising your property on more than 10 housing websites.
– Extensive screening of interested persons
– Conducting viewings with suitable candidates.
– Setting up the rental agreement
– Taking care of the keys handover and the corresponding inspection report.
Do I retain control over my property?
Yes you do, you determine whether a candidate will be appointed as the new tenant or not. A suitable candidate will be requested to send various documents which we will be carefully inspected and discussed with you. We can only welcome a new tenant after receiving your full approval
What are the costs if Touw Vastgoed rents out my property?
We work by the means of the “No Cure No Pay” construction. This means that we only charge you a mediation fee when we actually found a suitable tenant by your approval. As long as we haven’t found a new tenant, our services are free of charge. The mediation fee, which is charged after renting out the property, is equal to one month’s rent plus 21% VAT.